Friday, June 24, 2011

i got a very bad result...77.xxx
T.T
i got 50/54 in class  .___.
my feel is so sad n shame...
what a bad result i get?!
now, i will very hardworking,really,i am not joking.
i want to get 80 or above in my second semester.
i want!i do!i get!
and now,juz left one week.7days more.
i will go to Taiwan.
to performance and play and see some professional band show.
we r going to see a america band performance?i think so...
we also going to performance, we are going to wear batik...=.=
brown colour de....really malaysian
but i think it isn't nice, and abit long for me...
i haven't pack my luggage yet. many things to do...
and i also scare when after taiwan i come back,there is a lot of homework like a mountain waiting for me..
n the geo teacher said 9/7 want to exam
mean after i come back after two days den watn exam liao,..T.T
so, Ruiqi n me decide to bring book to there to study.xD
see, we so hardworikng.
although i hardworking, but also get a shit result.
mayb i should work harder?
i am thinking,when will i die becoz of study too hard?xD

No comments: