Saturday, September 24, 2011

What A Stupid UEC Trial

Yeterday, I hav finish my UEC Trial.
Walaoeh,I think, my result will be very very very very bad.
This time.I hope all result pass then can ady.
I didnt hope so much coz i think it will be what i hope for.
ytd, after finish, i just go out the schl n eat "G cheong fun" n go the ice cream house wif lll ,michelle mokjing er and Elaine Chan. Then straight go back home buy schl bus. We go the ice cream house eat the G cheong fun. Hav two time like the DBKL come. LOL. The ice cream house's kor kor keep push the thing in the house and then push out again. so busy.
I admit, it was so sienz ytd.
Before, I plan to go Mutiara wif lll  n zheng si, but tat zheng si put aeroplane. go play ball wif her frens.
Then lll also dont want go mutiara ady. Everybody also dont want go, so like tat lo.
At last,sudden,i feel tat i miss hostel's fren so much! Sook Ling38 kai xin,  ka mun n others.
They really teman me a lot last yr. <3 u all.

Love You All. =)

No comments: