Sunday, December 27, 2009

25&26 dec

25 night i go my nai ma house for a dinner...
coz my nai ma's daughter wedding

26 night i go my nai ma's daughter wedding again...
tis time is at the wat summit ...
at subang de...
if no wrong...
the food is not bad...
i think..
quite good...
afternoon i go buy a new spectacles too...
not yet get it..
mayb 1/1/01 juz go take it...
my 近视 right n left eyes oso +100
n the闪光 left n right oso+25
so now...
one is 近视450闪光75 one is近视400闪光100
i duno which is which...
up quite fast...
few years ltr i will becum a blind ppl without the spectacles...
i cut my hair oso...

today 27...
do nth...
1pm juz wake up...
but i slp quite early...
11pm den slp..
today all day at home...
night go out eat dinner wif family...


tats all...

i think i will update the hokkaido trip soon...
i get the camera cable...
if i gt time n i no lazy...
i will update

No comments: